Our minimum rental is 3 days. During event weeks, it's a 4 day minimum.
You will receive 100 miles per night included with your reservation. (Example: 5 night rental would receive 500 miles of driving included) Additional mileage is billed at .25 per mile.
A $1000 security deposit is required and refundable provided all charges for the rental, accessories and damages have been paid for.
Renter may receive full refund of money collected up to 30 days before rental, 50% refund of money collected within 30 - 14 days of rental, no refund within 14 days of rental. A $99 cancellation processing fee will be applied to all partial and full refunds.
Your reservation includes 4 hours of generator use per night. Additional generator usage is billed at $3 per hour.
We have a no pet policy at this time.
Talk to us! If we can accommodate an earlier or later time, we will! Contact us for additionadditional RV Rental information.
Our RV's are allowed to go anywhere in the United States (except Alaska and Hawaii) but are not allowed to travel to Canada or Mexico.
When Booking a rental with Packerland everything is invoiced online. It is a safe a secure process through Intuit.
We do not allow towing behind the motorhome. We do have bike packages and Kayak packages available that are stored behind the motor home using the tow hitch.
Talk to us! There are longer rental term situations where we would consider renting out the RV in the winter months.
You must notify Packerland RV Rental LLC within 24 hours of an accident at 920-819-5539 or 920-634-8906.
Besides the daily rental, there will be required State Rental tax of 5% plus the brown county 5.5% (total 10.5%) for the rental. Additional charges for extra mileage and generator use are explained in the rates section. Fee's could be added if propane and fuel are not returned full. Sewer tanks will need to be emptied to avoid a fee. Returning the vehicle late, dirty inside or out, or any damages to the RV or equipment (including missing items) would incur appropriate fee's. If you choose optional packages, the rental fees listed in the package description will apply.
No. To respect all of our customers, we do not allow smoking in the RV. Any evidence of smoking found in the RV will be a forfeiture of your security deposit.
Yes. Class C motorhomes have a van body front end, which makes it very similar to driving a van, truck or larger SUV. When you come to pick up the RV, we will take you on a test drive to be sure you are comfortable driving it. We will also review some valuable driving tips before you leave. Be aware of where you will be traveling with the RV. Will there be high traffic situations or mountain roads? You know your driving skills better than we do. Use your better judgement to keep you and your family safe during your vacation.
We require the driver to hold a current and valid drivers license and be at least 25 years old to rent or drive the RV. We may run a drivers license check on each driver. We reserve the right to refuse to rent to any person(s) who do not have a valid license, is not of minimum age or has an extensive negative driving record.
Yes. You may park your vehicle in an area determined by us, while you are renting our RV. We assume no risk for your vehicle.
Copyright © 2018 Packerland RV Rental - All Rights Reserved.
Packerland RV Rental provides camping rentals and serves the Green Bay, Appleton, Door County, Northern Wisconsin and Upper Michigan Area. Whether your are camping in Door County, attending EAA AirVenture in Oshkosh or planning for the Ultimate Packer Tailgate Party, you will find it easy to work with us at Packerland RV Rental. Ask us about special events like EAA AirVenture, Country USA - Oshkosh, Rock USA event pricing. Conveniently located in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Camping in the Green Bay area for special events? Contact us!
Powered by GoDaddy